GuidePedia

0
Sponsored Link




Learn from me!</div> <div>‘When someone’s trusted you with the truth, you don’t go ahead to post lies about same on your blog. That makes you a dangerous snake.’</div> <div></div> <div>He insisted he’s been engaged once and not several times like the man who he’d got in a tweet fight the day before had insinuated, a story Linda had no qualms publishing.</div> <blockquote> <div><em>‘I have been engaged once. It failed. Marriages fail so I don’t even get how my one engagement should be an issue. Okay, because it is me.</em></div> <div><em>‘And I can withstand the bullets and darts of those publicly committed to attacking me. I have thrived with that in some 8 years here.</em></div> <div><em>‘I can’t trust someone enough with my personal story and then see the person shoot a spear at me with the same story. That draws a line.’</em></div> </blockquote> <div>For someone he says was once a good friend, it would seem like the friendship had meant nothing to her as he insisted she always ignored positive stories about him, focusing instead on the negative.</div> <blockquote> <div><em>‘We do great stuff that she ignores. But when Reno Wendell Simlin and Ben Agbaya Bruce post weak shades at me, she gets to post them.</em></div> <div><em>‘I don’t even mind that. I thrive in a ‘me against the world’ environment. Pressure and enmity works for me. So I don’t mind that.’</em></div> <div><em>‘Against my intuition at the time, I trusted this one @lindaikeji and then told my intuition ‘I told her not to publish so we are fine.’</em></div> <div><em>‘My intuition was right as usual. I was stupid, unusual. Sad but useful lesson.’</em></div> </blockquote> <div>He said he didn’t have to tell all the other guys not to publish as he knew they wouldn’t think of betraying him, even to sell a story.</div> <div>Omojuwa also explained that the circumstances surrounding his break up had not been nasty and he’d chosen to be quiet out of respect.</div> <blockquote> <div><em>‘There was nothing in my engagement breaking up that embarrasses me. My decision to keep it private was informed by two things.</em></div> <div><em>‘My ex fiancée was a friend and remains a friend. We have met, had lunch, gisted in the last 3 months. I don’t betray my friends.</em></div> <div><em>‘I also felt I’d be very unkind to her and her mum by letting my “public figure” persona come back to haunt them.</em></div> <div><em>‘The circumstances of my engagement breaking up hurt both of us. We were in love from the beginning to the end…</em></div> <div><em>‘We never fought, there was no argument. No one was caught cheating…</em></div> <div><em>‘I am fine with those who still insist they are now unfortunate because someone lost an election take shots at me. I live and thrive for that</em></div> <div><em>‘But I refuse not to acknowledge @lindaikeji ‘s spear. I can acknowledge it because it didn’t pierce my heart. My intuition told me it’d come</em></div> <div><em>‘I am neither sad, shocked or angry. I am just happy to know that yet again, I was wrong, my intuition was right. I will trust better.</em></div> <div><em>‘Money is good, I actually have some myself, but I know when push comes to shove, money is overrated! Don’t be snakes to those who trust you!’ was his dramatic conclusion.</em></div> </blockquote> " data-image-meta="[]" data-image-title="See Why Omojuwa Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Being A Snake" data-large-file="" data-medium-file="" data-orig-file="" data-orig-size="" data-permalink="http://www.omogist.co/?p=44398" height="420" src="https://i2.wp.com/www.gossipmill.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/xx1.png?resize=330%2C420" style="border: 0px; display: block; font-family: inherit; height: auto; margin: 5px auto; max-width: 100%; opacity: 1; padding: 0px; transition: all 0.4s ease-in-out; vertical-align: baseline;" width="330" />
The below photos have sparked outrage online!  Why would someone strip young women to their underwear in public, just to punish for late-coming? 

According to Cameroonians who shared the photos online, the awful incident took place at a public school in Baham in the Western region of Cameroon recently. Photos below;




Post a Comment

 
Top