GuidePedia

0
Sponsored Link



Controversial media personality, Kemi Olunloyo, has declared she is an internet terrorist and is married to Jesus.
She wrote:
“Happy Sunday from the #InternetTerrorist aka #MadamPresident2023 .
I have a special day in store for you. First of all let us pray.
My husband is Jesus. He found me at #PHMax. I am NOT born again or repented.
I was born once and value my life. Stop using these moronic words. Ask God for what you want and you shall receive. Some fools will even tell me I don’t believe in God because I hate mega pastors. I never believed in the bible.
Thanks to the churches and imams who visited us at #PHMax. 



I love my bible and koran. I may even open my own #Chrislamhouse of worship soon.
WILL YOU WORSHIP WITH #prophetesskoo? I can see the future.

Don’t forget to follow my pals 
@psccongress247(opening Monday 7/24/17)”
She also declared her intention to run for Nigeria’s presidency, while creating an online poll of the political party to join:
She also declared her intention to run for Nigeria’s presidency, while creating an online poll of the political party to join:



Post a Comment

 
Top