GuidePedia

0
Sponsored Link



A young man who goes by the name Chima Wisdom Eke has gone viral after he recently posted on his Facebook page to prove to the world that women are not the same because his lady does not demand anything from him.
According to his post on Facebook, said that his woman who happens to be a Yoruba girl does not make any demands. 
He said;
“Yes. My girlfriend is one of them. Though she is engaged with something that fetches her some money.


Most times she changes her hair without my awareness. I see some new dresses she wears I didn’t buy. I always make sure I appreciate her whenever I see a new stuff on her and it makes her happy. I’ve always told her am very lucky to have her. A Yoruba girl though.”
See his post below:
Igbo Man Publicly Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend for Not Being Demanding
 



Post a Comment

 
Top