GuidePedia

0
Sponsored Link



Here’s a story of a young lady who is currently treated like a ‘disease’ by her lovers for being a v!rgin.
Read her story below:


Please I would really like for you to post this and keep me anonymous.
I am 22 years old and a v!rgin and I honestly do not know if it is a blessing or a curse anymore. Over the last two years since I graduated from school, I have liked two guys. The first one was a very sweet guy and everything I wanted in a man.
We decided to have a relationship and hoped it ends in marriage. Everything was going well till I told him I was a v!rgin and had never had s*x before. He completely changed and started looking at me like I had some kind of disease. He didn’t even want to have s*x with me again and said he doesn’t do the whole v!rgin thing. So we broke up.
The second guy was more of an asshole, when I told him I was a virgin he literally told me to go and get fucked then come back to him that who remains a v!rgin these days… sigh. 
I honestly don’t know what to do about it anymore, am I supposed to sleep with anyone to rid myself of this?? Help!! What is the world turning into these days?



Post a Comment

 
Top