GuidePedia

0




A video of Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, who is currently embroiled in a messy domestic abuse court case, heaping praise on her husband has surfaced.




The actress, in an interview with @GoldMyneTV, 2 months ago, heaped praise on her hubby when asked how she copes with her career and marriage..

She said;
"My husband is my support system, I'm so lucky to have a man like that..."
GoldMyneTV wrote;
"My husband is my support system, I'm so lucky to have a man like that..." Mercy Aigbe gushes about how supportive her husband, Lanre Gentry has been of her career About two months ago, GoldMyneTv caught up with Mercy Aigbe where we asked how she copes with her career and marriage. . Check out her response .... . Did Mr Lanre change overnight? What really happened? . #GoldMyneTV 


Post a Comment

 
Top