GuidePedia

0
Sponsored Link



Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph uploaded an ultrasound scan photo showing twin babies, with an interesting caption of praises. She got a lot of congratulatory comments from fans. Guess what? The actress has confirmed that she is not in anyway pregnant. Wow!
She opened up about why she posted the scan result on her IG page which got every one talking.


She explained that although the scan result belongs to a very close friend of hers who live abroad,she can also say that it is hers because she has been believing God to bless her friend who has been married for 19 years.
In her words,” I am not pregnant.A close friend of mine is pregnant and I am over the Moon because this pregnancy is also mine..For 19 years,she had been TTC and waiting on the Lord.
“One day,I had a dream showing me that she had twin boy and I told her and she said ”how?”..I said ”Anyhow”.
I got Psalms and we prayed and fasted over it.She lives in the US and I am in Nigeria.After six months,she was confirmed pregnant…So how do you want me to feel?
“I never said that I am pregnant,I said God has done me well and I said ”Onye kam ga koro” meaning who will I tell?  
That post wasnt to deceive anyone,I was so excited and only expressing myself.and my gratitude to God..you understand?People that know me know how much I love kids 

“The post went viral and a lot of people tapped into that Miracle and I pray that God will also do it for them”
What an interesting story! Also recall that when the photo went viral there alot comments and Anita blasted a fan identified as Patchyn12 who wrote; “Happy for you but hope you are married o. It is not African culture for women to be pregnant without being married first.”
She seems not to hold the odea of waiting untill married to get pregnant as she fired back’ Are you alright? Must I be married to be pregnant? Oh please, who needs marriage help? African nonsense! @patchyn12, wish me well that is all, ndi africans ana akoyeri”.


Post a Comment

 
Top