GuidePedia

0




Prophet T.B Joshua’s wife, Evelyn, wouldn’t have it any other way. She’s happy her children are doing quite well and their father “is a great man”. They’ve been together for 25 blissful years. Lately, she celebrated her 47th birthday which she said was fun.
In this interview with Sunday Sun, she reflects on her life with the man of God and concludes it’s been worth it and gives Almighty God the glory. Excerpts:


How are you today?
I’m fine…
  • I can see that you are happy and excited that your daughter, Sarah, was called to the bar today. But in a nutshell, just express your feelings.
I am very happy; it’s the desire of many parents to see their children succeed. I am happy she’s taking this step; she’s work­ing hard towards her destiny, so it’s a great day for me and for her too.
  • Okay, do you know so many people don’t know that Prophet T.B Joshua has a wife let alone children? So, can you talk about the family?
At least you know now (laughs). I have heard that story before. Yes, I have heard that in the past but emm… it’s just one of those things. I don’t need to tell you but I think we have been together for the past 25 years now.
  • Please, tell us how you met.
Yes, I have said it before and it’s still the same. Hmmm… how do I call it? It’s just a divine arrangement. It’s a long story but anyway we met and the only surprising thing there was that, it was the day I met him that he proposed to me.
  • Wow, really? On his knees? How did he do it?
Straight forward (Laughs). 




Post a Comment

 
Top