GuidePedia

0
Sponsored Link



Tiwa Savage credits estranged husband, Tee Billz for changing her from a song writer to a singer. The award winning musician who recently got signed to Roc nation,credited Teebillz on her profile on the record label’s website .. http://rocnation.com/tiwa-savage/roc
It reads

te; border: 0px; color: #555555; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"> “You’re writing songs, you’re writing your experiences and then you’re giving them to somebody else. It never felt quite right; it was something I always wanted. I write these songs, I want to sing it and perform it the way I want to do it because it was something I loved through.”roc1
“I met Tunji and he told me about the growing Afrobeats scene back home in Nigeria. He thought I was wasting my talents being a songwriter & a backing singer and pushed me to move back to Africa. At first I thought it was a bit of a step backwards but he was adamant that this was my future. He knew it was what would set me apart from the rest.”
roc


Is this a good sign for the estranged couple. We hope so. We hope to see them back and settle their indifference and move on with their life and live happily after.



Post a Comment

 
Top