GuidePedia

0
Sponsored Link



16-year-old boy who has been assaulting his mother's lover when he comes in the dead of the night to have s*x with her, has opened up on why he punishes the man who is helping their family.  
A 16-year-old boy identified simply as Guest Muchena, of Takavata Village under Chief Nemaungwe in Gokwe town of Zimbabwe, has been assaulting his mother’s boyfriend, Moses Dlamini with a catapult each time he comes in the dead of the night to have s*x with her.  
While speaking to H-Metro, Muchena said, “Dlamini thoroughly bashed my father Jonathan Muchena, 43, three years ago before he forced him to divorce my mum. I was young then and he started coming to our house daily where he sometimes beats my mother and younger sisters. I tried to talk to my relatives about the abuse but they failed to control the situation. I then resorted to beating him up every time I would see his face in my father’s compound.


Shamiso
“The last time he threatened to strike me with an axe if I continued chasing him away but I am not afraid. A day before yesterday ndakamurova nerekeni akatomunyuka gumbo,” said Guest. 
The boy's mother, Shamiso Mbano, said her husband had since fled his homestead due to assault and threats from her boyfriend. 

“I still love my husband Jonathan, Dlamini is just a boyfriend who is fending for my family since my hubby an artisanal miner, is very irresponsible. He sometimes spends more than three months without coming back home. My son started beating Dlamini after he saw him beating me up so he told him that he doesn’t want to see him anymore near our premises,” she said.
Dlamini
A reporter also caught up with Dlamini who opened up and said; “Yes I know Guest as my girlfriend’s son but he has never crossed my path at any given time. I am the one taking care of their family. I am the one who built the house, I am currently paying fees for his two sisters,” he said.



Post a Comment

 
Top