GuidePedia

0




Remember the lady, Remilekun Odeleye who was declared missing 9 days after she left her hostel for a party? It’s quite sad to report that she is no more.
Remilekun wasn’t missing, but she died in an accident a day after she left her hostel. Our Sources revealed to us that her body was found at a morgue by her family, and she was buried today at Yaba cemetery.


Her friend, Mary, took to Instagram to wirte a tribute to her. She wrote:
Ok I tot u were missing babe 😞😢😢😢😢😢I tried to look everywhere for u but alas u had died in an accident the next day u left home, we tot u were missing never knew u had gone to never come back with tears in my eyes and pain in my heart I pray u Rest well cos we are all going to die and yours came a lil early my regards to your dad,my dad and my mummy and pls take care of your self baby . We are going to forever miss you baby, I am going to be strong not because I am capable but for u my happy soul who loved with all her heart you lived a short life but u touched my heart with your love and happiness. Now to u who lives your life trolling, backstabbing, judging and saying hurtful things about people u know nothing about I hope u are happy your wish came true yes she is dead but she was not a prey of what u thought and hoped it was, she died in an accident on eko bridge 4am April 1st 2017,and yes she was never a call girl or whatever name y’all have for it, I hope this makes u sleep well tonight and makes you fulfilled. Good night Remilekun @remmy.t Mi I love u endlessly nothing is ever changing this even death baby
Rest in peace Remilekun! Rest in peace…



Post a Comment

 
Top