GuidePedia

0




A married woman has cause outrage on social media when she was caught, m asturbating with cucumber.
According to her, that her husband have a small penis and also he is a disgrace to men.


After 3 years of marriage, I wished I never married such a man.
The lady identified as My Damilola, said, ”And I’ve been married to my husband for some years now with 2 kids. Any time I have s ex with my husband, I regret why I married him in the first place. 

Truth is, my husband manhood is very small and whenever he makes love to me, I feel ashamed and disappointed even for him.  
His manhood size is just like a baby penis.
Even worst is that he hardly last up to 30seconds during s ex and he will release his semen and start sleeping like he has done a hard work.
She justify her action with the cucumber act.

What do you think?



Post a Comment

 
Top